grandmother penny has everlastingly pushing me to strive for the best and whatever I do. Whether it is school , sports , church or heretofore something as a silly cheer compunction she full destinyed me to be the best. She ceaselessly pushed me harder when it comes to school. She believes without an education you have nothing so she always stay on me about making good grades so I can turn into a good college. Grandma never let me settle for anything below average. Shes always telling me that I am not just some average you man , therefore; I should not relieve anything that is not above average. she has taught me that with constant hard work, I will never fail.
Even though, at times I get annoyed with her always pushing me, I know that she is just doing it because she wanted nothing but the best for me at heart. And so far the most parts , I have succeeded every(prenominal) time I have listened to her. Without grandma penny constantly pushing me, I would not be the hard works successful person I am today.
I can always go to my grandmother whenever I have a problem big or small. She has shown me parents can be to a greater extent then just a parent but withal a friend as while. I can most definitely say that grandma penny is one of my best friends. She has gotten me through so much ,school ,work ,friend and I can even say relationship problems. She would always give me good advice ,...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment